Working within a growing FMCG business, headquartered in Dublin, and reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will have a number of responsibilities including:
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory financial statements;
- Preparation of consolidated monthly management accounts and board report and liaising with divisional entities;
- Review of monthly financial information received from divisions;
- Liaising with management on the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Providing support during the annual reporting cycle including annual budgeting and forecasting;
- Assist with internal and external audit matters including addressing audit queries and coordination of the overall external audit;
- Assist with tax compliance matters and company secretarial matters;
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Big 4/Top 10 trained qualified ACA, ideally with clients in the FCMG sector;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong knowledge and experience in financial analysis;
- Strong communications skills needed to communicate at all levels;
- Ability to work alongside senior management, internally and externally;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
“The ideal person for us will be someone who is detail oriented, able to work efficiently and hard-working.”
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to accountants along each step of their career journey.