The in-house tax team of this organisation is made up of smart, friendly, engaging people and a like minded individual is now required to join the team. As the group operates internationally, this will be an excellent opportunity for a tax professional to gain international tax experience.
As international tax professional you will report to the International tax manager and your role will be diverse with a good mix of compliance, reporting and consulting projects. Prior industry experience isn’t required as there will be lots of support and coaching however a commercially focused and self driven individual is important.
There will be opportunity to develop your career within the team and excellent reward structures are in place.
About the role
- Responsible for tax reporting and project managing the corporation tax compliance process for the group
- Assist and support group tax audits
- Assist with tax planning opportunities for the group including transfer pricing
- Develop relationships with external advisors
- Support adhoc projects
About the person
- This role will be for you if you have strong tax technical skills, good commercial judgement and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage outside advisors. Ability to interact in a constructive manner with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- A friendly, team driven individual that will fit into a open type culture
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.