About the firm
This is a fast growing consultancy firm which was founded by ex-Big 4 tax directors. The firm have developed a credible reputation for providing specialised tax and business advice to an impressive client portfolio covering Irish and international taxes.
Due to recent growth and future projects in the pipeline, the team are looking to recruit a tax senior and tax manager to join the existing team. This is an exciting time to join and is an ideal opportunity for a tax professional keen to develop a career in tax consultancy.
About the role
- The role will predominantly be tax consulting/structuring in nature covering both Irish and international taxes.
- You will assist the partners in all areas of Irish and international tax planning and consulting, M&A, international structuring advisory work
- As tax manager you will also be responsible for interacting with clients and targets, business development and project management
About the person
- Strong technical tax skills from a corporate tax background
- Broad commercial knowledge and ability
- Focused, self-motivated and strong team player
- Ambitious, career driven individual interested in developing a career in tax consultancy
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.