Studying to be an accountant or technician in Dublin? Then, boy have we got some news for you.....
Summer 2017 has seen an unprecedented spike in demand for talent across all disciplines in finance.
Good news for you if you are in the early stage of your career in finance/accounting. With numerous companies scaling up and new companies coming to town, Barden have been retained by many to introduce the next generation of finance talent to these new and exciting teams. Right now we have a whole world of opportunity including:
- Treasury Analyst – Gaming – Dublin South – €45-50K
- Assistant Financial Accountant – Food/Drinks – Dublin West – €34K + study support
- Trainee Management Accountant – Drinks/Wholesale/Retail – Dublin City West – €36K + study support
- Graduate Accountant/AP Specialist – Health Food – Dublin City Centre – €28K + study package
- Trainee Financial Accountant – Retail – Dublin South/West – €32K+ study package
- Trainee Accountant – Property – Dublin City Centre – €28K + strong study support
- Part Qualified Accountant – Property/Commercial – Dublin City Centre – €35-40K + strong promotion potential
- Assistant Company Accountant – Retail – Dublin City/North – 45K
- AP Specialists – Numerous roles across all levels from entry level to Manager level – €32 -55K
- Payroll Manager – Irish Plc – Dublin South – €40-45K
- AR Specialist – Start Up e-commerce – Dublin City Centre – €32-35K
These are just a few of the opportunities Barden have in store for you….
If you are in your first few years in finance/accounting get in touch with Triona O’Sullivan (email@example.com) OR Sorcha O’Connor (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will advise you on your options and help you make the very best next step for your future.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to email@example.com and we will take it from there!