If you are an early career trainee accountant, boy have we got some opportunities for you.....
Summer 2017 has seen a huge spike in demand for high potential trainee accountants in Dublin.
Good news for you if you are in the early stage of your career in accounting. With numerous companies scaling up, Barden have been retained by many to introduce the next generation of finance talent. Right now we have a whole world of opportunity including:
- Assistant Financial Accountant – Food/Drinks – West Dublin – €32K + study support
- Trainee Management Accountant – Drinks/Wholesale/Retail – Dublin City West – €35K + study support
- Graduate Accountant/AP Specialist – Health Food – Dublin City Centre – €25K + study package
- Trainee Financial Accountant – Retail – South/West Dublin – €30K+ study package
- Trainee Accountant – Property – Dublin City Centre – €28K + strong study support
- Part Qualified Accountant – Property/Commercial – Dublin City Centre – €35-40K + strong promotion potential
These are just a few of the opportunities Barden have in store for you….
If you are an early career accountant looking to build your future in Dublin get in touch with Sorcha O’Connor (email@example.com), Triona O’Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR Thomas Lane (email@example.com) and they will advise you on options and help you secure the next step towards becoming a qualified accountant.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there!