Finishing your training contract? Want to get ahead of your competition? Barden is where THE top accountants go before they start looking for a job.
Over the next few weeks 100s of you will be (finally!) completing your chartered accountant training contract. That’s 100s of other people just like you vying for the same opportunities!
THE top accountants talk to us first, before they even start looking for a job.
Why talk to us first…
Your future is too important to leave to chance. Take control, get informed and plan your professional future with Barden. We’ll provide you with the objective information and advice you need to know before looking for a new role – internally or externally.
Talk to our expert team in Barden and get:
- Specialist CV, interview & LinkedIn advice.
- Coaching by qualified accountants on how to interview like a qualified accountant.
- A 1:1 session on making the Barden Career Model work for you.
- Honest feedback on how your aspirations meet the reality of the jobs market.
- A team who are changing their working hours to suit you… Every day we’ll start early (7.30am) and finish late (8pm) to make sure we can work around your busy schedule if you need us to.
And much, much more…
When you meet Barden you will be meeting Ireland’s most experienced financial recruitment team, many of whom are themselves accounting and tax qualified.
This unusual blend of experience, knowledge and training allows us to provide a different type of recruitment experience!
Drop us an email today at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch with you to arrange a time that suits you to start planning your professional future.
Check out the Barden Newly Qualified Career Guide
Navigate the early stages of your professional future with expert advice, by accountants for accountants, in our latest “Newly Qualified Career Guide”.
At Barden we invest our resources to bring you the very best insights on all things to do with your professional future. Got a topic you would like us to research? Got an insight you would like us to share with our audience? Drop us a note to email@example.com and we will take it from there!