Barden have been engaged by an accounting firm based in West Cork to identify a qualified Accountant to join their growing practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for an accountant who is interested in working in a broad role, assisting SME clients with accounts prep, tax, co sec and advisory requirements as they arise.
This firm is extremely progressive and has a friendly and supportive environment. The management team encourages learning and development amongst staff and welcomes new perspectives and ideas from its employees. The firm is family run and they ensure work life balance for all employees.
- Responsible for a portfolio of SME clients
- Responsible for clients’ accounts preparation/audit as required and reviewing work of more junior staff
- Ensure all Tax/CRO filing deadlines met, including Income tax, Corporate tax, VAT & CGT
- Maintain client relationships and assist with ad-hoc queries as they arise
- Assist with development of more junior staff including knowledge sharing and also more formal training
About the person:
A qualified accountant, who is practice trained, ideally with broad experience across accounts prep and tax or a real interest in broadening out their experience. Extremely organised and a self -starter.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.