Unique opportunity for an accountant to join a global retail business setting up operations in Ireland. The role will join the team and play a key part in Fixed Asset analysis as well as broader accounting responsibilities.
“This role will play a key part in the growing team here in Dublin. The ideal person will have a keen interest in the business, the industry and partake in helping product innovation and development, all while working as part of a growing Finance team” – Hiring Manager
- Design and implement controls for the Fixed Asset process,
- Manage the Fixed Asset Register in full and report on completion of projects,
- Analyse treatment of expense and post corrective journals where needed,
- Take part and monitor physical counts as needed,
- Point of contact for the auditors regarding Fixed Assets,
- Various accounting activities such as month end, reporting, manual journal entries, and reconciliation’s.
- 3-5 years experience working in a relevant role,
- Basic understanding of General Ledger accounting,
- Able to work autonomously and manage priorities,
- Understand GAAP and IFRS,
- Advanced Excel Skills (pivot, vlookup, advanced SUM),
- Available to travel, Europe mainly,
- Keen interest in sport and activity, regularly participating.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.