Working with a young, growing finance team your role will be varied and will present great opportunity for learning and professional development.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis
- Contribute to quarterly management reporting
- Business process improvement and similar team enhancing activity
- Strong SAP Experience.
- Experience within an SSC environment.
- Experience with managing knowledge transitions / centralisation projects.
- Very strong communication and business partnership skills.
- Fluent English & Spanish
- Participate and add value to ad-hoc projects
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.