Barden are assisting a large accounting firm who offer outsourced accounting services to large multinational clients to hire a Manager for their Cork office.
The firm is going through significant growth and this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accountant with a background in shared services/multinational finance teams to utilise their skills and knowledge in an advisory/consulting capacity.
This role involves leading complex client engagements that help identify, design, and implement creative business solutions across all areas of finance e.g. General Ledger, Record to Report, Accounts Payable, Purchase to Pay, Accounts Receivable, Order to Cash etc. The role will also include the following;
- Acting as point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Providing comprehensive solution plans for clients and assisting with implementation of this
- Work closely with management team, delegating accordingly to ensure client needs are met in a timely manner
- Ensure solutions are provided in a cost-efficient manner, working closely with teams to ensure effective implementation
- Involvement in business development, presenting proposals to potential clients and maintaining existing client relationships
About the person:
- A qualified accountant, with min. 5 years of experience either in a large accounting firm or multinational organisation
- Experience managing teams in a shared service centre / large multinational company would be an advantage
- Change management / project management experience would be advantageous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be important
- Strong communication skills will be essential
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.