Barden have been asked by the Accounting Manager of an International Transactional Finance Team to help them find a Finance Assistant to join their small team.
This company has am excellent reputation for having a great culture, flexbility and also has a great mission.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Postings of sales and purchase invoices to ledgers
- Intercompany accounts receivable activity, ensuring appropriate entries are made in SAP
- Assisting RPA team to implement automated processes
- Journal postings including but not limited to, manual, recurring an accruals Journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations, preparation and submission to online tool
- Assist the Finance Team with monthly financial accounts submission
- Assist with other ad hoc transactional shared service support activities as required by the various Business Units
- Assist in the gathering of metrics
- Assisting with external Audits.
- Getting involved in any adhoc finance projects that come up
- Assisting with reporting to stakeholders internally and externally
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet strict reporting deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Experience on SAP or Oracle preferred
- Excellent communication skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.