Are you a recent Finance or Business graduate or an Accounts Assistant looking for a new role? If so, we are working on a few Accounting Technician opportunities at the moment which could be for you. These will be within industry led, practice led and outsourced industry accounting functions. If you are unsure as to whether you want to do your Accounting exams but would love an opportunity to learn from fully Qualified Accountants, please get in touch.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- AP – invoice processing, matching
- AR – an element of credit control
- Accounts preparation – Bank reconciliations
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting qualified accountants with an opportunity to take on more responsibility as your experience grows.
Don’t worry if you don’t know too much about these areas already – full training will be provided as well as sign-offs on any exams you would like to do (no pressure on exams either!)
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Business or Finance related graduate or some Accounts Assistant experience
- Enthusiastic with an appetite for learning
- Interested in learning new systems
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
The opportunities we are working on here are unique in that they offer a supportive environment in which you can train to be an Accountant or Accounts Assistant without the pressure of sitting exams at any given speed. All permanent roles – you can choose whether to become a strong Accounts Assistant or even train to become a qualified Accountant.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.