Barden are assisting our client, a well known household brand in Ireland who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their close knit finance team.
This role has a broad scope and will be reporting to the Head of Finance and the Head of Operations in this Group function.
“We are looking for someone reliable who is proactive, has a continuous improvement mindset who will contribute and strengthen our operations and finance function”- Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- Supplier & Bank recs
- Payment cycles on weekly & monthly basis
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist in internal & external audit preparation
- Get involved in process improvements/ systems improvements
- Participate in projects with other members of the finance/ operations team
- Involvement in new ERP system implementation project
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong knowledge of AP/ AR & knowledge of the AP process
- Personable and reliable with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Good organisational skills & flexibility and the ability to prioritise when needed
- Proactive with a continuous improvement outlook
- Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage
- Strong excel skills an advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.