Barden have partnered with a well-known, property management business to identify an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team to initially take responsibility for the accounts payable function and progress internally on the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role entails working closely with our key suppliers, the property management team and the overall finance function in a collaborative work environment. The key day to day activities will include;
- End to end involvement in the accounts payable function;
- Dealing with suppliers and processing payment requests;
- Working with our Property Managers for invoice authorisation and approval;
- Liaising with the internal and external teams to support the audit process;
- Issuing budget vs actual expenditure reports to property managers as required;
- Liaising with property managers in the preparation of service charge budgets;
- Any other responsibilities as required on the team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Previous experience working in a role of a similar nature;
- Strong excel skills and Microsoft Office in general;
- Good organisational and communication skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.