Barden is working with a leading Irish PLC business who are going through a significant period of growth to identify an Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance department. Based in the Dublin West area, this role will be responsible for the end to end accounts payable function and provide support to the wider finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for all aspects of accounts payable including payment of invoices, liaising with suppliers and coding invoices for posting;
- Responsible for employee expenses and coding the expenses for posting to the general ledger;
- Involvement in and assisting with the statutory accounts process;
- Assist with internal and external audit queries;
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives within the finance department;
- Liaise and communicate with the stakeholders across various departments as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a busy role of a similar nature;
- A finance or business qualification is desirable but not essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Displays strong attention to detail and has experience working to tight deadlines;
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.