A well-established property development company based in city centre has engaged Barden to identify an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. You will have ownership for the entire accounts payable function in a busy environment as the business continues to expand their portfolio of developments and projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collating, matching, coding and processing invoices and credit notes on a monthly basis;
- Working closely with our suppliers and investigating supplier queries;
- Reconciling bank accounts on a daily basis and running monthly payments;
- Using ROS for monthly RCT payments;
- Preparing creditors reconciliations and maintaining our creditor’s ledger;
- Assisting with intercompany transactions;
- Supporting the finance department and wider team on other ad hoc duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Previous experience within a similar role;
- Experience dealing with RCT payments an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of Sage systems;
- Confident team player with the ability to work under time pressures with strong communication skills.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.