Barden have been retained by a leading company in its sector to assist in the search for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their diverse and close-knit Finance team. Working in the headquarters and at the centre of the Finance function, this is an opportunity which will allow you to evolve and grow your role over time. A lot of the team are very well established and have held growing roles with the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Invoice Processing with accountants
- Reconcile supplier accounts statement to accounting package
- Respond to queries
- Identify and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Prepare and perform cheque runs
- Review and monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Enter invoices and transactions to ledgers and other records
- Produce monthly reconciliations and other reports
- Assist with period end closing
“Due to consistent growth we are looking for an Accounts Specialist who is friendly and personable, is happy to contribute to projects and is an all-round good team player.” – Business Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong working knowledge of Accounts Payable procedures;
- Strong excel skills;
- Strong communication skills to work closely with internal and external business stakeholders;
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced changing environment.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.