Barden are working with a leading Irish business, based in a modern office space in City Centre, to identify an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their close-knit finance team. Working in a high growth industry, this role provides the opportunity to develop your breadth of experience and support the senior finance leaders in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Matching orders/deliveries and purchase orders to invoices for approval;
- Downloading monthly and weekly payment runs from the system and reviewing for payment;
- Preparing RCT returns for submission to Revenue;
- Sending payment runs to the bank for approval and posting the payment runs to our accounting system;
- Resolving supplier queries and conducting reconciliation for suppliers;
- Preparing supplier statement reconciliations;
- Assisting with month-end AP Ledger close and preparation of month-end AP reports, analysis and other ad hoc reports as required;
“We are undergoing exponential growth, and with this comes the opportunity to join a strong calibre and technically astute team. This role would really suit an ambitious finance professional who is looking for both a challenging role in a leading Irish business and a chance to develop their skills and career prospects” – Group Financial Controller
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Circa 1 – 2 years’ experience working as part of an accounts payable team;
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Dynamics (Nav) experience a bonus;
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.