Barden are working with a well-known retail business who are based in the heart of Dublin City Centre to identify an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Processing a high volume of external supplier invoices;
- Performing bi-weekly and monthly payment runs;
- Supporting query resolution;
- Assisting with preparing supplier reconciliations and statements;
- Assisting with the month end process;
- Participating in the annual audit.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Approx. 1 years’ experience working as part of an accounts payable team;
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.