ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now inviting applications for the role of an Accounts Payable Associate in our Finance Team. Reporting to the Team Lead, this role will ensure the timely and accurate matching of trade invoices and the analysis of queries and aged items, following through to resolution and liaise and support suppliers as required in the resolution of queries.
The scope of the role is the provision of AP services with particular focus on Trade invoice matching and query resolution.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure timely review and matching of Trade invoices
- Review first time match rates and be proactive in highlighting areas of concern and assisting in the resolution of miss-match drivers and aged items working with the Trading and Supply Chain teams
- Liaise with and support Suppliers as required in the resolution of queries
- Manual keying of invoices and credit notes as required
- Support the Accountant in the preparation of accruals providing information as required
- Support the Continuous Improvement Projects and other initiatives, participating in testing as required
- Participate in training and development in own process area but also other process areas within Accounts Payable
- Support delivery of KPI Targets as set out in the Service Level Agreement
ABOUT THE PERSON
The successful candidate will have:
- Third level qualification
- Two years’ plus experience in Accounts Payable and experience working in a Finance Shared Services Team with a track record of high-quality service delivery
- Finance systems and/or interface experience
- Experience using an invoice matching system experience such as DIDOS
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and a track record of delivering excellent service
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.