Barden have been engaged by an innovative and market leading FinTech company based in Dublin South to identify an Accounts Payable Senior to join their dynamic team. The role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your business acumen and have a strategic involvement in the group activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with a team of passionate and experienced professionals, the role will require a high level of analysis and attention to detail. The key responsibilities will include:
- Processing high-volume, multi-entity, multi-currency supplier invoices and processing payments
- Vendor reconciliations
- Cost analysis
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Cash reporting
- Assisting the team with system implementation
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Relevant business degree or equivalent preferred
- Previous Accounts Payable experience dealing with high volumes and multi-currency
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Strong expertise in Excel, familiar with systems such as NetSuite, Sage, Epicor, SAP
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.