Barden are working with a leading Irish PLC, headquartered in City Centre, to identify an Accounts Payable Manager to join their high calibre finance function. Working in a rapidly growing industry, this role provides the opportunity to progress your career as you work closely alongside senior finance leaders in the business.
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Coordinating the operations and workloads of the function while leading, managing and supporting the accounts payable team;
- Responsible for our full accounts payable cycle end to end;
- Assisting with month-end close and preparation of month-end accounts payable reports, analysis;
- Cash flow management acting as the key point of contact for the finance team;
- Managing and ensuring relevant controls are in place to identify and investigate issues as they arise;
- Developing and maintaining KPI’s and establishing a culture in the team of continuous process improvement;
- Playing a key role in a new system implementation and any other project work that arises;
- Developing and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensuring all vendor and staff queries are handled professionally, timely, and in line with company policies and procedures;
- Any other duties as required to support the team and business.
“We are undergoing exponential growth, and with this comes the opportunity to join a strong calibre and technically astute team. This role would really suit an ambitious finance professional who is looking for both a challenging role in a leading Irish business and a chance to develop their skills and career prospects” – Group Financial Controller
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum 2 years working leading an accounts payable function;
- Previous experience of people management, building relationships and interacting with all levels within the organisation;
- System implementation experience a bonus but not required;
- Strong Excel skills with Microsoft Dynamics experience;
- A strong team player who is good at working with people at all levels with excellent verbal and communication skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.