Due to continued business growth, Barden are working with a leading healthcare business to identify an Accounts Payable Manager to join their expanding team. As recognised leaders in their industry, this role provides the opportunity to be the point of contact for senior finance leaders and play a pivotal position in supporting the finance operations of the business locally and globally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Leading, motivating and developing the P2P team to support the business functions and finance team;
- Assisting the team in managing daily tasks and delivering expected results on a timely basis;
- Managing and ensuring relevant controls are in place to identify and investigate issues as they arise;
- Developing and maintaining KPI’s and establishing a culture in the team of continuous process improvement;
- Reviewing daily cash requirements and overseeing the payments function for a number of legal entities;
- Managing and preparing balance sheet reconciliations for submission and approval;
- Managing SOx controls for the entire accounts payable process;
- Reviewing the relevant monthly financials for accuracy and investigating issues as they arise;
- Supporting the finance team with monthly financial accounts submissions
- Playing a key role in a new system implementation and any other project work that arises.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Circa 5 years’ experience working in a multinational organisation providing high volume services to multiple stakeholders;
- Previous experience of people management, building relationships and interacting with all levels within the organisation;
- SAP experience and proficiency in developing reports in excel and excel add-ons;
- Ability to deliver results in day to day activities and process improvement projects;
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.