Barden are assisting a leading FMCG business to identify a high-calibre Accounts Payable Manager to join their fast-moving and rapidly expanding finance team. In this role, you will take responsibility for their high-volume accounts payable function while leading and developing the team and working closely alongside the Financial Controller.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Management of a large team with responsibility for deliverables of our internal team and our outsourced partner;
- Responsible for the delivery of accurate results in a timely manner including month end close reporting and forecasting;
- Creating and developing relationships with existing and new business units;
- Continuous improvement including providing expertise and guidance to define the processes for new business streams;
- Support the Group FC on other projects and initiatives as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum 3 years in an Accounts Payable manager position;
- Experience in a high-volume environment required;
- SAP experience preferred;
- Experience in a retail or PLC environment preferred;
- Adaptable to change and can thrive in an organisation which is rapidly growing and evolving;
- Has strong commercial acumen and a focus on delivering value to the business.
- A team player, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and ability to motivate and influence.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.