Barden are delighted to be assisting one of our key clients in their search for a strong Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team onsite in County Mayo. This is an opportunity to join a skilled, collaborative and valued team of Finance professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Matching of invoices to delivery dockets and PO’s.
- Processing of invoices.
- Ensuring all invoices are approved prior to payment.
- Preparing monthly payment run.
- Monthly creditor reconciliations.
- Liaising with Purchasing Department and site staff as needed.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 2-3 years of Accounts Payable experience desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Organised and efficient time management
- Strict attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.