Barden are assisting one of our key clients in the Healthcare sector in identifying an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist. This position will be based within their finance department which is both well established and growing. SAP or Oracle experience would be a distinct advantage.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Timely entry of purchase invoices
- Processing a wide variety of credit notes
- Bank and Credit card reconciliation
- Ensuring all required reports are produced and submitted on time
- Pro-actively dealing with problems and assisting in process improvements
- Verification of supplier accounts and reconciliation of monthly statements and associated transactions
- Ensuring appropriate approval of all invoices
- Managing payments to suppliers, checking PO numbers, managing checks and resolving inconsistencies
- Support finance managers as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable minimum
- SAP or Oracle experience desired
- Experience working as part of a team in a Finance Department
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact well with management and key internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Word.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.