Barden are delighted to be working with one of our clients in North Cork in recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable/ Accounts Specialist to join the team there. This position will be based within their finance department which is both well established and growing. This is an end-to end role and there will be scope to progress and take on more. This role would suit someone who loves to take ownership, show initiative and work with a wider team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Timely entry of purchase invoices
- Processing a wide variety of credit notes
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Ensuring all required reports are produced and submitted on time
- Proactively dealing with problems and assisting in process improvements
- Verification of supplier accounts and reconciliation of monthly statements and associated transactions
- Ensuring appropriate approval of all invoices
- Managing payments to suppliers, checking PO numbers, managing checks and resolving inconsistencies
- Support finance managers as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Accounting technician qualification or experience working in Accounts Payable desirable
- Experience working as part of a team in a Finance Department
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact well with management and key internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Word.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.