Barden have partnered with a multinational pharmaceutical business, based near the City Centre, to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team. The team has gone from strength-to-strength since their establishment and place an emphasis on fostering their culture and values to ensure each person realises their career potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working with a team of passionate and proactive professionals the role will require a high level of analysis and attention to detail. The key responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the purchase to pay system
- Completing frequent vendor account reconciliations;
- Processing payments and preparing bank reconciliations;
- Preparing cost analysis reports for review by senior finance management;
- Getting involved in upcoming finance projects;
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for invoice related queries
- Liaise with Project Managers and Accounts Receivable.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in a role/environment of a similar nature;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail for problem solving;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced changing environment;
- ERP systems experience an advantage;
- Additional language skills an advantage.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.