Barden are working with one of our key clients in the Healthcare industry in recruiting an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist. This position will be based within their finance department which is both well established and growing
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Timely entry of purchase invoices
- Processing a wide variety of credit notes
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Ensuring all required reports are produced and submitted on time
- Proactively dealing with problems and assisting in process improvements
- Verification of supplier accounts and reconciliation of monthly statements and associated transactions
- Ensuring appropriate approval of all invoices
- Managing payments to suppliers, checking PO numbers, managing checks and resolving inconsistencies
- Support finance managers as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Accounting technician qualification or experience working in Accounts Payable desirable
- Experience working as part of a team in a Finance Department
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact well with management and key internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Word.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.