Barden are delighted to be partnering with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company in Cork to identify an AR Analyst to take on an integral role within the business. Fluency in Italian is a key requirement for this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Be the main point of contact for all AR Credit Management queries and take full responsibility for the Credit Management of their customers.
- Analyse financial statements, identify trends, financial ratios and recommend credit limits to the affiliate process owner.
- Analyse any discrepancies on the accounts to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment.
- Manage the Aged Debt review for your affiliate on a monthly basis including the underlying analysis & the overall presentation & follow ups
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support O2C projects on both a global and regional scale
- Support the overall O2C AR team by training new team members and providing cover where required.
“We have one of the top pharma finance teams in Ireland. We’re not just looking for someone to take a job here, we’re looking for someone who can be a future leader in our organisation”. European FC
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Fluency in English and Italian language is an essential requirement.
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C or Finance function.
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting.
- Excellent analytical skills along with attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems.
- Ability to work in a global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.