Barden has been exclusively engaged by a leading multinational company to help identify an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team. Working as part of a close-knit finance team in city centre, this position will assist with the daily banking function and work closely with all areas of the business
ABOUT THE ROLE
- On a daily basis, post cash receipts received in the various bank accounts to the appropriate customer account open items;
- Liaise with Account Managers and other team members to ensure accurate and timely cash application;
- Investigate unidentified receipts and follow up with traders and customers where required;
- Communicate with multiple departments in the maintenance of Account Receivable balances;
- Daily and monthly preparation of reports;
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures;
- General ledger transactions;
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations of various bank accounts in different currencies.
- Participates as needed in month-end and year-end closing cycles
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Circa 2 years’ experience working in a role of a similar nature;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to develop relationships with Finance and non-finance teams internationally across the group;
- Able to work alone, to own initiative, as well as part of a team.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.