Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the fast-paced finance department of a successful and innovative US multinational. Based in City Centre, you will be part of an organisation that strives to create life-changing products which empower people to reach their goals.
This is a contract role initially for 6 months.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The day to day duties will include collection calls, credit reviews, research and reconciliations, resolution of disputes and other duties assigned by the Team Lead.
- Ensuring customers adhere to agreed credit limits and terms;
- Analysing customer credit worthiness;
- Working closely with customers, sales and other internal business partners to ensure credits generated timely;
- Providing monthly required reports;
- Adhering to SOX compliance regulations and controls;
- Providing timely feedback to customer inquiries;
- Performing special projects as needed within established timeframes;
- Other projects as required by the team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounts receivable;
- Previous experience with SAP is desirable but not essential;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Must be able to work independently and multi task to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.