Barden has been exclusively engaged by a leading multinational company to help identify an Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team. Working as part of a close and collaborative finance team in Dublin City, this position will assist the finance team and work closely with all areas of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Processing supplier invoices and preparing payments;
- Preparation of forecasts, summaries and reports;
- Preparing supplier reconciliations;
- Maintaining vendor ledger;
- Preparing month end reports;
- Other ad hoc tasks as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar fast paced role;
- Strong systems experience;
- High degree of efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to develop relationships with Finance and non-finance teams internationally across the group;
- Able to be flexible, respond well to change and proactively solve problems.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.