Barden are assisting a financial services business, who are based in the South Dublin area, to identify an ambitious Accounts Payable Specialist with Spanish to join their expanding finance team. Working in a dynamic environment, you will have complete responsibility and ownership over your work.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ensure all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy and loaded in a timely manner;
- Post all invoices for your ledger; ensuring they have been appropriately approved in accordance with company guidelines;
- Manage the invoice approval process including all communications and follow-ups required;
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Manage the aged listings to agreed targets;
- Prepare weekly payment runs;
- Answer all vendor queries within SLA;
- Prepare vendor account reconciliations, when required;
- Provide support for the VAT returns;
- Complete month end task list;
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a role of a similar nature;
- Ability to work as part of a team; with the ability to multi task & prioritize;
- Good communication skills; ability to work with employees at every level within the organization;
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.