We are delighted to be partnering once again with our client, a manufacturing company that is the number one and market leader in their field. They have a long history of growth and are currently in a very exciting period of growth related projects.
They are now hiring an RTR team member that’s part qualified or has strong SAP experience to support the team pioneering these projects.
A permanent opportunity with opportunities to grow your role and progress while learning from a team of qualified accountants & finance transformation specialists, this will be a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant in industry that wants to work close to the business and help to drive change.
The role reports directly to the Financial Reporting Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Supporting the team on daily accounting tasks
- Preparation of Monthly Journals and Balance Sheet recs
- Bank Account Reconciliations
- Adhoc risk reviews for suspicious activity
- Escalation of any unusual transactions and working with the manager to resolve same
- Support the team on transition projects
- Get involved in finance transformation projects working closely with those who are spearheading these
- Reporting on KPIs & metrics
- Get involve in continuous improvement initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Smart, energetic, outside the box thinker
- Part Qualified Accountant or strong experience
- SAP experience is highly valuable
- Multinational or SSC experience is preferred
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.