As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be part of the Finance team based in Cork, this position would suit an individual with strong initiative, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Reporting Manager and Finance Systems Contoller, and when required report directly to the Finance Director
Tasks will include
* Postings of sales and purchase invoices to their respective ledgers
* Allocation of bank payments and receipts.
* Control accounting including ongoing reconciliations of Bank, VAT, Creditors, Debtors.
* Preparation and filing of PAYE, VAT, RCT.
* Assisting with statutory external Audits.
* Assisting with month end reporting and analysis as required
* Processing of employee expenses.
* Statutory reporting as required.
* Additional or alternative tasks as required from time to time by the finance team
* Assistance with ad hoc reporting to third party clients.
* You will have a minimum of three years bookkeeping practice experience.
* You will have excellent organizational and communication skills, together with the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet strict reporting deadlines.
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
* Strong knowledge desired but not essential of accounts packages- Sage 50, SAP,
* Working knowledge of Sharepoint, and Online Banking platforms desirable
* General Tax experience in the areas of CT, VAT, RCT, Employment taxes
* Excellent communication skills in English