Barden have been engaged by a pharmaceutical business to identify an Internal Auditor to join their close-knit team.
“This person will have the opportunity to work closely alongside myself, but also have a high level of autonomy. We are ideally looking for someone who is down-to-earth, enthusiastic and who is keen to add value. This role also offers the opportunity to travel to some of our other locations across Europe once a quarter (about 25% travel)“ – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Carry out risk assessments in the Group.
- Plan and conduct internal audits and communicate these to Management, agreeing action plans and tracking such issues for resolution.
- Review existing internal controls and review new procedures as necessary.
- Assist in delivering high quality, high impact reports and presentations.
- Conduct necessary training.
- Support the Finance Director / Group Compliance Officer.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant, preferably with at least two years Audit experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- Results driven.
- Efficient with good attention to detail.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.