Barden are delighted to be assisting a leading accouting firm in Cork to identify an Audit / Accounting Senior.
The role is with an accountancy and business advisory services practice based in Cork. The firm comprises an experienced dynamic team of accountants and tax practitioners which specialises in the provision of a range of financial and taxation services to clients.
About the role;
The successful candidate will join a team who are responsible for a wide variety of clients across a number of industries. The role will involve review of accounts, audit, some tax and company secretarial. The role will also involve assisting and motivating more junior staff.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients directly and support other team members in the management of their client portfolios
- Responsible for clients’ audit, accounts, CRO returns, etc
- Working closely with the tax department to ensure corporation tax and personal tax compliance obligations are met
- Ensuring high service levels provided to clients while also having awareness of budgets and timelines
- Assisting more senior members of the team with planning of audits and billing
- Mentoring and motivating junior staff
About the person;
- Qualified accountant with experience in an accounting firm
- Ideally broad accounting experience including some audit experience
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- An ambitious self-starter who also has good attention to detail
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.