One of Cork’s fastest growing accounting practices are now developing their Financial Services team. The national financial services team has grown over the last number of months, with expertise across a variety of areas including insurance, asset management, banking, pension schemes.
If you are a recently qualified senior or a part qualified semi senior looking for an opportunity to develop this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to fast-track their career in a progressive firm with a great culture.
- Conduct audits for a portfolio of financial services clients
- Liaise with clients and obtain required information on particular issues as they arise
- Review of financial statements and completing reports as required
- Ensure compliance with internal and external (regulatory) procedures
- Assist with completion of audit findings report with manager
About the person:
- A qualified or part qualified accountant, with experience in audit
- Experience in financial services would be an advantage but not essential
- An eagerness to develop and progress your career
- Good attention to detail and strong communication skills are important
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.