Barden has been engaged by a leading accounting firm to identify an ambitious, Accountant to join their growing Audit practice in Cork.
This firm works with a wide variety of clients across a number of industries including well known multinationals and local indigenous businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their experience in a firm where career development and progression is a core value.
- Responsible for working with Audit Manager on planning of audit
- Attending planning meetings with clients
- Working with Audit Manager to close any queries raised and providing guidance to clients on technical accounting issues
- Complete audit file and preparation of financial statements
- Delegating to junior team members and assisting them with on the job training
About the person:
A qualified accountant, ideally with some audit experience in a mid -sized or large accounting firm. The person should have an interest in developing their experience in audit and be eager to develop trainees. A strong communicator with good attention to detail. This role will offer exceptional opportunities for progression.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.