A leading FMCG business with international presence has a newly created role within its FP&A team, suited to a qualified accountant with PQE in industry, ideally in a commercial role.
- Analysis of volume and gross margin, including product and customer analysis;
- Track trade terms and responsibility for month-end rebates;
- Contribute to the forecast process by tracking and analysing rebate liabilities;
- Support the tender process from a financial perspective and review of performance of ongoing tenders;
- Costs Price Control;
- Daily sales reporting, including responsibility for short-term sales forecast;
- Support on projects such as market analysis, development of new categories and strategic planning;
- Develop and report on KPIs agreed with Finance Director;
- Challenge existing KPIs to support improved decisions.
- Qualified accountant with 1 – 2 years’ PQE;
- Big 4 and FMCG experience would be an advantage;
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
Please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden for further information.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.