Our Client is a highly successful listed business with locations in Cork. They are seeking a Business Performance Analyst to drive decision making through analysis of the numbers, market trends and peer review. If you are a qualified accountant looking to add value back to a business through commercial awareness, please get in touch with Marissa Maher or myself.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will sit in the Cork office between Operations and Finance. This is a business partnering role where one needs to get to grips with the business, opportunities, challenges and provide recommendations to Senior Management on the strategic direction of the company. There is huge scope to this role and the below is just a snippet of the activities involved.
- Lead the management process of business performance, ensuring accurate information is delivered timely to allow informed decision making as early as possible.
- Develop and report on KPI’s specific to the industry to enable benchmarking against competitors.
- Responsible for OPEX budgeting in line with agreed timelines.
- Provide insights into M&A activity and challenge CAPEX decision making including scenario planning.
- Other process improvement projects as required.
- Drive best in class culture of performance.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Professional accounting qualification.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business partnering skills.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and managing budgets.
- Excellent Microsoft excel skills, Power BI and presentations skills required.
- Management, mentoring and delegation skills also a benefit.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.