Barden Cork are delighted to be partnering with our client, a manufacturing company going through a very exciting growth phase. We are assisting this company during this transformative time in their search for an Cash Applications Specialist to join the team there. This is an opportunity for an AR professional to specialise in Cash Applications joining a team of Cash Applications Analysts with ownership for a number of international business entities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for daily application of cash received for assigned entities
- Assist with knowledge & process transfer taking ownership for the process for your entity
- Ensure cash Application reflects the appropriate payment value
- Only valid and confirmed payments and credits are applied
- All payments received are posted against invoices in a timely manner
- Payment related query resolution
- Ensure business procedures and internal controls comply with requirements of Sarbanes Oxley legislation
- Provide customer payment information to the collections team as required
- Resolve allocation queries with Collections Team
- Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service eg Automatic Cash functionality
- Manage the month end cash app close for your ledgers, ensuring adherence to month end close calendar and Sarbanes Oxley governance.
- Provide support to the Credit and Collections teams
- Participate in adhoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and administration skills, with ability to anticipate business needs quickly
- Be a self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious
- Cash Applications experience preferred
- Experience of working in a busy accounting environment with tight deadlines
- SAP/Oracle experience an advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.