We are delighted to be working with our client, a very highly regarded manufacturing company during a very exciting growth phase.
Our client is currently recruiting a Team Lead on their large Order to Cash Team to lead a team of 8-10 Cash Applications Analysts during this transformative time for the company
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for leading, directing and motivating a team of cash application analysts
- Provision of reconciliations to Financial reporting team
- Being the go-to on the team for your colleagues on all aspects of cash applications
- Monitoring performance and proactively managing day to day workload to ensure that KPI’s are met.
- Handling escalated query resolution
- Perform complex cash allocations
- Support the Cash Applications Manager in ensuring service levels are met
- Ensure appropriate work tasks are delegated and well distributed within the team
- Implementing and/or maintaining controls
- Assist with knowledge & process transfer across a number of entities
- Ensure business procedures and internal controls comply with requirements of Sarbanes Oxley legislation
- Be proactive and innovative with ideas to improve service eg Automatic Cash functionality
- Review and supervise the month end cash app close for your ledgers, ensuring adherence to month end close calendar and Sarbanes Oxley governance.
- Participate in adhoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Have previous team workload management experience
- People management experience and a passion for leading people
- Experience managing migrations/ process improvements/ systems implementations is highly desireable
- Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Be a self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitious and capable of motivating others
- Experience of working in a busy accounting environment with tight deadlines
- Sap experience an advantage
- Some travel may be involved when transferring knowledge
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.