Barden has been exclusively engaged by a leading multinational company to help identify a Cash Flow Analyst to join their team. Working as part of a close and collaborative finance team in city centre, this position will assist with the daily banking function and work closely with all areas of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensuring the timely and correct payment of physical supply invoices;
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure forecasts are as accurate as possible;
- Ensuring all approvals are in place and that invoices are accurate and ready for payment;
- Monthly end reconciliations.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to develop relationships with Finance and non-finance teams internationally across the group;
- High degree of efficiency and accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to be flexible, respond well to change and proactively solve problems.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.