Working closely with the Head of Operations, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced funds professional to take a step up to a leadership role outside of direct fund accounting activity. With responsibility for client interaction and invoicing this key role sits outside of the day to day fund accounting activity and acts as the point of contact at the intersection between clients, operations and business development.
“This role could be a real step change for an experienced funds professional looking to move away from the day to day of fund accounting and into a role that has a broader impact on both customers and the wider organisation” – Head of Operations
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Act as the query and escalation point for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the fund accounting and custodian team to support all payment, budget fee analysis and fee calculation activity.
- Lead a small, professional team and drive continuous improvement in process to ensure the finance and exec team have timely, quality information.
- Review client charges, existing agreement and ongoing resource commitment to ensure consistency and operational effectiveness.
- Continuous improvement of all business processes to ensure a best in class internal and external customer experience.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 3-5 years experience within a fund accounting or similar environment with first hand experience in interacting with global clients.
- The desire and capability to move out of day to day operations an into a broader, more senior role.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.