Unique opportunity for a commercially astute accountant, to join a fast-paced team in a large FMCG company, as Commercial Accountant. The role will provide broad commercial finance support to a number of key account managers, supporting decision making, ad-hoc analysis, and analysing performance to projections.
“This role would be ideal for someone who is comfortable dealing with, and sometimes challenging, non-finance stakeholders, while also building trusted relationships and supporting the business goals” – Hiring Manager
- Analyse financial impact of commercial changes,
- Support strategic decision making,
- Presentation of findings to senior management,
- Create and manage financial models for the business,
- Contribute to budgeting and forecasting.
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA,
- Strong communication skills,
- Comfortable and confident dealing with non-finance functions,
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Excel,
- Good attention to detail and able to use initiative in the role.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.