Our client is a worldwide brand, instantly recognisable and has an exciting opportunity to join its team in a commercial finance setting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you’ll act as a key business partner supporting new the Research and Innovation departments in achieving their objectives of getting new products to market. Some areas of responsibility include:
- Full product ownership on a global basis
- Supporting the full product lifecycle through R&D, Production, Supply Chain and Sales
- Provide insights to department leads based on analysis of financial data
- Responsible for continuous analysis of projects to ensure in line with original budgets, identifying and resolving issues as they arise
- Seeking out areas of opportunity with product teams, completing market analysis and identifying trends
“We are not only hiring for today, we are hiring for the future. We have a best in class global commercial finance team with many exciting projects to look forward to” Finance Director
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial setting
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.