Our client is a huge success story for Cork and Ireland. They have engaged Barden to identify a commercially minded accountant to join their team. Reporting to a high calibre Head of Finance, they are seeking someone coming from a Corporate Finance / FP&A background who is willing to take on a new challenge and be part of a dynamic team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will sit in the Irish headquarters here in Cork amongst a high quality team. The analyst will help drive decision making through analysis of the numbers, understanding cost drivers and where margins can be improved.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial Analysis of all key metrics including sales, opex and margin performance.
- Preparation and presentation of Forecasts & Budgets to senior stakeholders including the Board of Directors.
- Provide insights into areas of improvement for the overall organisation.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders to develop reporting packs for the senior leadership team on a monthly basis.
- Participate in cross functional meetings on the overall strategy of the group.
- Communicating finance information to non-finance professionals.
- Identifying new commercial opportunities.
” There isn’t another role in the business where you get more exposure to the commercial aspects of the business whilst also getting exposure to senior management. An analytical mind and an ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner is what we are looking for ” – Head of Finance
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with circa 5 years PQE in a commercial orientated role.
- Experience in business partnering, financial planning and analysis required.
- Commercially astute – excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- The ability to summarize large data sets and communicate to non-finance professionals.
- To learn more about this opportunity, please get in contact with Denis Galvin in Barden
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.