Barden have been engaged by an International online business to recruit a Head of Commercial Finance to their Commercial/FP&A team. You will have circa 10 years’ experience in progressively senior FP&A/Commercial roles in a multinational company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
‘This position is crucial to the growth and development of the International business. The preferred candidate for this role will be a strong experienced leader with heightened commercial awareness and excellent stakeholder management skills.’ VP Finance
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of FP&A and Commercial finance function.
- Constant communication with senior stakeholders.
- Significant involvement in defining the strategic direction of the International business.
- Oversee annual budgets, monthly forecasts and long-term planning.
- Lead and develop a team of business partners.
- Improve and develop existing systems.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 10 years FP&A/Commercial experience
- Experience in a similar role in a multinational business
- Experience in the IT/Software/e-commerce/telco industry essential
- Advanced excel, pivot tables & report writing skills
- Excellent systems, processes and business partnering skills
- Desire to take ownership with an ability to follow through to completion
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.