Opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join a well-known growing professional services firm. Working as a key member of the Corporate Finance Team, you will be involved in a broad range of engagements, ensuring best in class service to all clients. Ideal person will be a consistently strong performer with a good commercial acumen and prior experience in Audit or Corporate Finance.
“This role provides strong candidates with the opportunity to become a key part of a rapidly growing area of the business, and offers highly attractive career development and progression opportunities.” Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing Business Reviews and Due Diligence assignments,
- Manage M&A mandates as well as leveraged Buy-Outs / Buy-Ins,
- Preparing valuation reports for use in a range of engagements including debt and equity fundraising,
- Develop relationships with clients, banks, solicitors and other external stakeholders,
- Involvement in marketing and Business Development activities across the practice.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent with at least 3 years post qualification experience,
- Experience of Corporate Finance or Audit in practice,
- Strong communicator with the ability to meet various stakeholders deadlines,
- Strong Excel Skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.