A leading Irish PLC with a global footprint has engaged Barden to source a Senior Corporate Finance Manager to join their growing team.
The successful person will be part of a small M&A team with full cycle exposure to the acquisition process and senior leadership.
“We have ambitious plans for future growth primarily through acquisition, hence this opportunity has arisen to welcome a new member in to the team. We’re seeking a strategic thinker who also executes at high quality and pace. Our team are extremely collaborative and hands-on, therefore we need someone who will fit in to this type of environment” Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role includes a broad scope of activities across financial modelling, M&A, corporate finance and strategic planning projects.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support M&A and Divestment process
- Lead deal structuring on transactions
- Work through the full deal cycle – Due Diligence / Valuations / Integration
- Review investment proposals
- Support and lead transaction negotiations
- Advise on financing solutions for projects
- Analysis of strategic initiatives and performance planning
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant withminimum of 7 years relevant corporate finance experience (practice or industry)
- Expert financial modelling skills with experience building models in a projects or transaction environment
- Proven track record delivering large scale acquisitions, including leading financial negotiations.
- Experience in complex equity and debt financing projects.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.